I am so proud to announce that one of our Managing Directors, Chip Wagner, has been elected to the “G6” panel for the 15th Annual North American Shared Services & Outsourcing Week conference.
As you may know, the G6 panel is a group of experienced and renowned industry players whose discussions will stimulate thought about the state of the economy and the role shared services, cloud computing, and sourcing will have on its recovery.
Chip, who has more than 20 years of experience in professional services, IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing, will represent Alsbridge as the sole sourcing advisor on the panel and contribute an unbiased perspective on outsourcing, shared services, and hybrid solutions.
We’re delighted to join such a strong and accomplished group of panelists including some of the industry’s top senior executive and sourcing authorities, such as:
- Chip Wagner, Managing Director, Alsbridge
- Kevin Campbell, Group Chief Executive of Technology, Accenture
- Peter Allen, President, Global Sales & Marketing, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Tiger Tyagarajan, Chief Operating Officer, Genpact
- Ritesh Idnani, Chief Operating Officer, Infosys BPO
- Abid Ali Neemuchwala, Vice President, Tata Consultancy Services
The Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON) is the largest and most established community of shared services and outsourcing professionals. The SSON’s 15th Annual Shared Services Week is the largest annual gathering of industry professionals in the world.